The Apollo Multi-Parameter Monitor N2 is used to monitor and record multiple physiological parameters in adults, children, and neonates.
The Apollo Multi-Parameter Monitor is user-friendly, effective, accurate & stable, it is an optimal choice for those hospital departments where there is a need for long-term patient monitoring and fast-finishing settings. The monitor can also be used for intra-hospital transport situations and to connect to clinical networks.
In addition, the N2 monitor offers the following:
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability which complies with AAMI EC 13 regulations.
- Defibrillator protection – Tested with 5kVoltage.
- The Drug Calculation window allows you to calculate drug concentrations, infusion rate, titration rate, and dosage calculations.
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation of Arterial Blood)
- Body Temperature
- Respiratory Rate
- NIBP (Non-Invasive Bloor Pressure)
- IBP (Invasive (intra-arterial) blood pressure)