The Apollo Multi-Parameter Monitor N2 is used to monitor and record multiple physiological parameters in adults, children, and neonates.
The Apollo Multi-Parameter Monitor is user-friendly, effective, accurate & stable, it is an optimal choice for those hospital departments where there is a need for long-term patient monitoring and fast-finishing settings. The monitor can also be used for intra-hospital transport situations and to connect to clinical networks.
In addition, the N2 monitor offers the following:
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability which complies with AAMI EC 13 regulations.
- Defibrillator protection – Tested with 5kVoltage.
- The Drug Calculation window allows you to calculate drug concentrations, infusion rate, titration rate, and dosage calculations.
- 31cm Large touch screen
- Simplicity at your fingertips
- User friendly
- Display up to 7 ECG waveforms
- Compute and display heart rate (HR) values
- Monitor ST-segment deviation for each lead displayed
- Perform HR variation analysis
- Recording and printing of recorded patient information
- Apollo N2 has a complete data storage function, parameter waveform storage review, and automatic saving of alarm event and power-failure storage function.
- Internal Battery can support a continuously working monitor for at least 2 hours
- Can be used to transport patients
- Touch Screen and Jog Dial
- Integrated Three Color Warning Light system
- Alarm Event Review
- Practical User Interface Layout
- OxyCRG Interface
- Drug Concentration Calculation
- Waveform Review of each Parameter
- One hundred Alarm Record Playback
- Plug-in Printer (Optional)