Micomme originally designed the Micomme C2 Standard CPAP machine for use in patients with acute respiratory compromises or exacerbations of chronic respiratory diseases as an alternative to intubation.
The Micomme C2 Standard machine provides a continuous flow of air as per set pressures to keep the patient’s airway open during an apnea attack. Therefore, CPAP therapy achieves comparative benefits to conventional mechanical ventilation by reducing the work of breathing and improving gas exchange.
Obstructive sleep apnea. The treatment can reduce the obstruction with thickened tissues and additional fat stores around the airway. A person with sleep apnea rarely gets the rest they need to function at their highest levels throughout the day.
Lax muscles and other tissues in the mouth and throat may collapse on your airway causing a period of stop breathing, followed by a noisy breath gasp for air snoring loudly, fatigue, restless sleep or insomnia difficulty concentrating, waking up several times a night to urinate, awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat headaches, irritability, heartburn, decreased libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Intelligent preheating, avoid dry and frigid air
- Humidifier fully covered by the heating base
- Anti-spilling, and easy to clean
- Automatic humidification control, making the machine intelligent and safe
- Real-time display of multiple treatment data
- Low noise level
- Nightlight setting
- Data recording
- Modern design
- Modes: CPAP
- Pressure Range: 4-20 CMH2O
- Precision: ± 0,2 cm H2O
- Ramp Time: 0-45 Min
- COMF pressure relief: 1-3 levels
- Humidification Level: 1-5
- Temperature Range: 23-45 °C
- Memory Card: 8 GB
- Sound: ≤ 30 dB
- Weight: 1,72 Kg