The ZD120E Bedside Monitor is used to measure patients’ well-being and progress in hospitals for adults, pediatrics, and neonates.
Vital signs are a vital component of monitoring the adult or child patient’s progress during hospitalization, as they allow for the prompt detection of delayed recovery or adverse events. Vital signs are measured to obtain basic indicators of a patient’s health status. If outside of a normal range of values, they may point to dysfunction or a disease state. The most common intervention performed in hospital medicine is the measurement of vital signs and these traditionally consist of blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, and respiratory rate.
In addition, the ZD120E Bedside Monitor offers the following:
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability which complies with AAMI EC 13 regulations.
- Defibrillator protection – Tested with 5kVoltage.
- The Drug Calculation window allows you to calculate drug concentrations, infusion rate, titration rate, and dosage calculations.
- ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation of Arterial Blood)
- 2-ch Temperature
- Respiratory Rate
- NIBP (Non-Invasive Bloor Pressure)
- IBP (Invasive (intra-arterial) blood pressure)
- ETCO2 (End-tidal carbon dioxide)
- Thermal Printer
There are no reviews yet.