The Apollo Emergency Monitor is an advanced EMS monitor that combines flexibility and durability to meet the unique needs of patient emergencies such as, search and rescue operations, emergency departments and patient transport.
The monitor offers multiple parameters that make it the ideal monitor for any emergency environment.
Additionally, the Apollo Emergency Monitor offers the following:
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability which complies with AAMI EC 13 regulations.
- Defibrillator protection – Tested with 5kVoltage.
- The Drug Calculation window allows you to calculate drug concentrations, infusion rate, titration rate, and dosage calculations.
- Generating a titration chart for infusion speed and time.
- For adult, paediatric and infant use
- Can be used in all clinical settings
- Registered for aviation and road emergencies
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability – compliance: AAMI EC 13
- Lightweight and compact design
- Accurate monitoring during motion and low perfusion
- Shuttle Shortcut mode
- Can be used in extreme temperature conditions
- Use Masimo oximetry technology
- Three transport installation solutions
- 21.5cm TFT touch screen
- 8 hours continuously battery power supply
- (Optional) vehicle power supply
- Standard configurations of the best SpO2 and NIBP technology in the world
- IPX4 Waterproof and shock-resistant design makes the monitor ideal for emergencies
- Build-in 112mm removable wide range printer – 7 waveforms
- 5 Lead ECG (Electrocardiogram)
- HR (Heart Rate)
- PR (Pulse Rate)
- NIBP (Non-Invasive Bloor Pressure)
- SPO2 (Oxygen Saturation of Arterial Blood)
- 2-ch Temp
- IP and PPD readings
- 12 Lead ECG (Electrocardiogram)