Showing all 2 results
The A5 oximeter measures accurately the amount of oxygen in your blood and tracks your heart rate quickly and easily.
Our FDA approved A5 finger pulse oximeter is suitable for home environments, clinics, hospitals, sports health, community health centers, EMS services and other medical institutions.
- For Medical use
- CE and, ISO13485 Certified
- FDA Approved
- Auto power-on and power-off detection
- Patented automatic 4-way screen orientation
- Low Power consumption ? 0.4%
- Portable, Small, and light weight
- Durable and fashionable design: Vacuum-galvanization and UV printing technology
- Battery life indicator
- Battery capacity: 50 hours
- Dual Color OLED display
- Rotatable screen
- Soft Silica-Gel finger-cot
Nappi Code: 1099370001
Finger Pulse OximeterR399.50 Add to basketAbout This Item
The ZD120 Vital Signs Monitor is a touch screen Monitor that offers compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family care.
The monitor has made its mark in out-patient departments and doctors’ offices for its accuracy, durability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Certified to be used during the transport of patients
- IPX1 Protective grade
- CF defibrillator-proof
- Continuous mode of operation
- Touch Screen with a user-friendly interface
- Large LED screen
- Standby mode
- Real-time recording of NIBP, SpO², and PR in manual and auto mode.
- Optional: Temperature, printer, and Infrared ear thermometer.
- Light Weight, only 1.66 kg
- Visual and audible alarms for Systolic Pressure (SYS), Diastolic Pressure (DIA), Mean Pressure (MAP), SpO2, and Pulse rate (PR), while upper and lower limits of alarms can be set.
- Lithium-Ion battery offers > 10 hours of internal battery life – for uninterrupted monitoring
- Internal battery life-indicator
- NIBP & SpO2 can be used in manual or auto mode
- Convenient and quick measurement data, review:
- Trend review – 168hours
- Alarm review – 1000
- NIBP Measurement reviews – 6000
- Suitable for adult use, paediatrics, and neonatal for all-around monitoring, effortless operation, and high performance.
Vital Signs Monitor ZD120Read moreAbout This Item