You can view our Vital Signs Monitor ZD120 measurement trend graphs and alarming events to help identify changes in the patient’s physiological condition.
While the Monitor is easy to operate, and durable, the ZD120 monitor can be used to monitor the health of patients in their homes and to help ensure that appropriate action is taken. You will be able to measure vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse, blood pressure, and heart rate. The monitor can record and store data for up to 168 hours.
The Monitor features a large 17cm touchscreen. The screen display can be rapidly changed to display the vital sign readings or trends that are most important for the medical practitioner or patient.
The Monitor ZD120 only weighs 1.66kg and has a long-life lithium battery that can last up to 10 hours of operation.
- SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation of Arterial Blood)
- NIBP (Non-Invasive Bloor Pressure)
- HR (Heart Rate)
- PR (Pulse Rate)
- PPD (Pulse Pressure Difference)
- Infrared Thermometer
- Hospital standard trolley
- Stored therapy profiles
- SpO², PR, and NIBP Monitoring with recording
- Portable with internal battery
- Class 1 anti-chock protection
- Masimo SpO² sensor technology
- USB port for data download
- Large LCD Screen
- Measure and record with accuracy
- Temperature: 32℃ – 42.2℃ ±0.1℃