Our KSOC-10 10l Oxygen concentrator is a self-contained, electrically powered medical device designed to concentrate oxygen from ambient air, which can then be used with a variety of devices to deliver oxygen to patients. The10l oxygen concentrator uses a process called “pressure swing adsorption” (PSA) to take in air from the environment, and remove the nitrogen, resulting in 95.5% concentrated oxygen for use by patients who need medical oxygen.
- Our Oxygen Concentrator uses American PSA technology to offer natural oxygen with a reliable and durable oil-free compressor. Medical level oxygen purity is guaranteed by the molecular sieve which is imported from France.
- Oxygen concentrators can play a significant role in improving the quality of care and increasing access to life-saving oxygen, even in lower-resource settings. If used correctly and maintained according to the manufacturer’s user guide, our concentrator also has the advantage of being more reliable and lower cost compared to piped oxygen systems and oxygen cylinders. As a source of oxygen for delivering supplemental oxygen to treat hypoxia, oxygen concentrators have the advantage of being able to process ambient air into the appropriate amount of oxygen that patients require for their clinical condition.
- Another benefit of oxygen concentrators is that they can provide a continuous supply of oxygen to multiple patients at the same time when used with a flow splitter
- Model Number: KSOC-10
- Instrument classification: Class II
- Warranty: 1 Year
- After-sales Service: Technical support
- Product name: Medical oxygen concentrator
- Purity: 96±3% at 1-10L
- Power supply: 820VA
- Noise: 60dBa
- Output Pressure: 30-70 kPa
- Size: 38 x 32 x 62 cm
- Flow Rate: 2-10Lpm
- Compressor: GSE
- Molecular sieve: CECA
To view the full product range
Brochure – Oxygen Concentrators_5_10lpm_2201_v.1
For additional information about supplemental oxygen therapy and related products: WHO-UNICEF Technical Specifications and Guidance for Oxygen Therapy Products, 2019
There are no reviews yet.