Our innovative 1ml Low Dead Space Syringe (LDSS) is designed to limit the dead space that exists between the syringe hub and needle.
- Using these syringes, overall, could result in a remarkably high return on investment and overall huge cost savings.
- This means that institutes can effectively provide more vaccines at the same cost.
- In addition to the higher economic recovery rate from such an investment, this simple innovation ensures that 20% more people can access a vaccine for no additional cost to institutes.
- Compared to traditional syringes, LDS syringes have less space between the needle and the plunger when the needle is fully inserted. It also has a detachable needle. The ‘dead’ space in a syringe holds blood after it’s been used.
- The product is for single use only
- Needle Cap Color: Transparent and colorless
- Barrel Material: PP – Polypropylene
- Plunger Material: PP – Polypropylene
- Plunger Stopper (Gasket) Material: Isoprene rubber, Latex free.
- Lubricant Composition: Silicone oil
- Adhesive Material: Epoxy Resin
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel, SS304
- Needle Size: 23g
- Hub Material: PP-Polypropylene
- Related Directive: 93/42/EEC Medical Device Directive
- Risk Class and Rule: IIa, Rule 6
- Dead Space Volume: < 0.1 ml
- 2 Part 1ml Syringe: Barrel + Plunger
- 055µL Low Dead Space Saving
- Luer Slip Tip
- Sterilization method: EO sterilized
- GMDN Code: 35904 Syringe, hypodermic, metered delivery.
- Isoprene rubber & Latex-free
What is in the Box: 250 1ml syringes with 23g needles individually packed