Let your baby sleep peacefully with the Infantino soothing light projector. It comes with 3 modes: night light, projector, and bedside lamp.
The Infantino soothing light projector comes with two modes: a starry projector and calming night light. Each mode plays a diverse playlist of lullabies. The Infantino light can be attached to a crib or can be placed on the bedside table.
About this item
- Development: Putting children to bed can be a challenging time for any parent. A study on the effects of background music and sleep quality found that children who listen to background music at naptime and bedtime had improved sleep quality and reduced sleeping problems. The National Association for the Education of Young Children recommends music experiences in early childhood because “through music, babies and toddlers can come to better understand themselves and their feelings, learn to decipher patterns and solve problems and therefore discover the world around them in rich, complex ways, therefore, sharing music experiences with the people they love makes very young children feel cherished and important.”
- Smart Sensor: Within the first stage of sleep, the smart sensor will detect when your baby awakens and automatically turns itself on again which will easily put the baby back into sleep.
- Timer: The timer is ready for 10 minutes to auto-off off and while the child drifts into sleep most importantly, the night light will automatically switch itself off.
- Crib Installation: With these straps, it is easy to attach to the crib.
- Dimensions: ?23 x 22.8 x 8.4 cm; three hundred Grams
Batteries: ?3 AA batteries are required.
- Comes with three modes: nightlight, projector, and bedside lamp
- Soothe your little one to sleep with the Watch Over Me Starry Nights
- Each mode plays a diverse playlist of lullabies
- Two different sound levels to choose from
- Smart Sensor (Auto-on)
- 10 min Auto Off
- 6 x Expert Selected lullabies
- 3 x Natural Sounds
- Build-in Timer
There are no reviews yet.