A CPAP machine can become dirty in different ways. The tube that carries the air between the bedside pump and the mask can become humid from either exhaled breath or a humidification stage. This can lead to bacterial or fungal growth, sometimes detectable as a bad or musty smell. Our Antimicrobial CPAP Tube Helps Eliminate and Prevent 99.99% of Bacteria for Healthier Sleep.
CPAP cleaning is especially important if the CPAP device includes a humidifier. The warm water in the reservoir can be the perfect environment for bacterial or fungal growth. The humidifier, ventilatory circuits, and face masks should be cleaned or replaced as appropriate. This will reduce the risk of acquiring an infection from your CPAP machine.
Improves Range of Motion for Active Sleepers
- Increase your nightly range of motion with the CPAP Healthy Hose Pro, which measures 182cm in length and is ideal for those with restless sleeping patterns during the night or has a longer distance between their CPAP machine and the bed.
- The CPAP Healthy Hose Pro is a latex-free, BPA-free product made in the United States.
- The hose diameter is 15mm and the cuff width is 22mm.
Easy Maintenance Enhances the Life of the Product
- Connect one end of the tube to your CPAP machine and the other end to your mask to utilize it. Cleaning this product regularly can help it function better and last longer.
- Wash with mild soap and warm water regularly, then lay flat to dry thoroughly before use.
The Healthy Hose Pro Antimicrobial CPAP tubes are compatible with most CPAP machines.
Slimline: diameter 15mm tube, 22 mm cuff
- Tube Length: 182cm
- Tube Diameter: 15mm
- Tube Cuff Diameter: 22mm
- Bacteria Effectiveness: up to 99.99%