Little hands will love exploring the interesting textures of this cheerful Infantino Flutter & Jitter Owl character. The Infantino Flutter & Jitter Owl is an attachable, sensory baby toy for on-the-go. Pull the rings to see the owl flap its wings has strong, high-contrast colors and bright ribbons. Perfect for encouraging tactile discovery. The attachment loop at the top can easily attach to a car seat and stroller.
To Encourage Sensory Development:
- Baby loves to see your face. Mobiles and overhead gyms are helpful to encourage eye tracking.
- Familiar smells, like breast milk, calm and soothe baby. Try sleeping with a baby blanket and giving it to the baby for comfort. They love your smell most of all.
- Baby loves the sound of your voice. Try singing and narrating your day.
- Cuddle time! Provide plenty of skin-to-skin contact.
- Attracted to the sweet (but not sugary) flavor of breast milk and formula.
- If breastfeeding, eat a varied, nutritious diet. Your baby will be able to taste the changes in your milk.
In the first year of your baby’s life, they will develop a variety of fine motor skills. For instance, a newborn typically has a primitive hand grasp and by 2 months of age, they can hold a rattle when it’s placed in their hand.
By 6 months of age, babies can typically hold one block in two hands and can shake a rattle. At 9 months, most babies display the raking pincer grasp and by 12 months of age they have perfected the pincer grasp, can hold a bottle, and can drop a block into a cup.
The Infantino team thinks smart, creates smart, and has loads of fun while doing it. Their joy comes from watching the world love and use the Infantino toys daily.