Attach these convenient Infantino Couple A Spoons to the Squeeze Pouch™ for an easy way to serve purees and smoothies to your baby at home or on the go.
These Infantino Couple A Spoons fit all Fresh Squeezed® pouches as well as standard-sized commercial food pouches.
The spoons are dishwasher safe and BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free. A smartly designed product for happy parenting™
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), most babies can start to use a spoon by themselves at around 10 to 12 months of age.
What to look for in a baby spoon
- Non-toxic, chemical-free materials:
- There is a wide range of materials used in the manufacture of baby spoons, from silicone and plastic to metal and wood. For synthetic materials, make sure the spoon is free of harmful materials like BPA.
- Food-grade material should be used for Silicone spoons.
- For metals and wood, make sure the spoon is lead-free and preservative-free.
- (While many products follow these guidelines, it never hurts to double-check the label.)
- In the case of spoons made from a combination of materials, such as a silicone bowl with a metal handle, ensure that the pieces are well-made and will not come apart easily.
- Good features to look for in spoons are those that are dishwasher-safe, microwave-safe, freezer-safe, and boil-safe.
- Includes 2 spoons and travel case with ring clip
- BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher safe
- Works with all Fresh Squeezed brand pouches
- Universal fit for standard sized commercial pouches
The Infantino team thinks smart, creates smart, and has loads of fun while doing it. Their joy comes from watching the world love and use the Infantino toys daily.