Showing all 2 results
The Apollo N3 Emergency Multi-Parameter Monitor is an advanced EMS monitor that combines flexibility and durability to meet the unique needs of patient emergencies, search and rescue operations, and patient transport.
The system entails flexibility to support all emergency services requirements while facing the harsh weather conditions of Africa.
The Apollo N3 offers multiple features that make it the ideal monitor for any emergency environment.
Standard Package Includes:
- 1 x Standard Apollo N3 monitor with built-in printer
- 1 x set five lead ECG cable
- 1 x set of ECG stickers
- 1 x SPO² Adult finger probe
- 1 x NIBP Adult cuff with tubing
- 1 x roll of printing paper
- User manual
Suitable for neonatal, paediatric, and adult use
Apollo Emergency Monitor N3Read more
The Bedside Monitor stores data in a trend and event database. You can view measurement trend graphs and alarming events to help you identify changes in the patient’s physiological condition. The ZD120E monitor can be used during transport situations and for connectivity to clinical networks.
- Pacemaker detection and rejection capability – compliance with AAMI EC 13
- Defibrillator protection – Tested with 5kV
- Drug Calculation
- Quick mode operation
- High-Performance Internal Lithium Ion Battery
- Multi-parameter patient monitor
- 31 cm LED-backlit LCD – non-touch screen
- Slim body with a hidden handle, easy to move
- Visual and audio alarm with triple colored alarm indicator
- No-fan design matches the requirements of multi-patient ward
- Able to save data when power supply fails
- It can be used to monitor and record multiple physiological parameters of adults, children, and newborns
- The monitor can be used both during transport and at the bedside.
- Modern slim design with 120 mm width.
- It can print seven waveforms simultaneously with the optional 112 mm detachable printer
- Menu control with navigation knob.
- Can be wall-mounted or positioned on a mobile stand.
Suitable for Neonatal, paediatric, and adult use
Bedside Monitor ZD120ERead more